Tax Types AcceptedPersonal Income Taxes | Business Income Taxes
Pay Your Federal Income Taxes Online
Through this tax payment service, you can make personal income tax payments for the following tax types:
- Form 1040 Series (including Prior Year payments)
- Estimated Taxes (Form 1040ES)
- Installment Agreement Payments
- Form 4868 (Tax Extension)
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Form 1040X (Amended Tax Returns)
- Form 5329 - Additional Taxes on Qualified Plans and Other Tax-Favored Accounts (Return for Individual Retirement Arrangement Taxes)
Get Your Rewards
As an added benefit, when you pay your taxes through payUSAtax you may be eligible to receive points or benefits in reward programs connected with the use of your card. Check with your card issuer for details regarding reward program eligibility.
Tax Deduction for Credit or Debit Card Convenience Fees
If you pay your income tax (including estimated tax payments) by credit or debit card, you can deduct the convenience fee you are charged by the card processor when using your credit or debit card. The deduction is claimed for the year in which the fee was charged to your card as a miscellaneous itemized deduction on line 23 of Schedule A (Form 1040) and is subject to the 2% of adjusted gross income floor.